Friday, April 11, 2008

Check me out (Oh Marie)

lol Ok, I had to kinda go with 2 titles lol. Ok Miss bettiescrapbook, I'm trying to blog but I don't think blogger really likes me! I've reset the passwords and It still wont let me signin! I'll click the stupid sign-on and Nothing! So I had to go through the Goggle account and all dat yada yada lol
But yep I have a few thing to share and probably more tommorow:0 Cause Peeps it's suppose to be cold here tomorrow , like 45! Dang! when it gonna be spring,for petes sake, I mean come on I need some warmth.
And if ya wanna be cool please go here:

http://candidartanddesign.com/artslam/

And looky who the Guest Designer is....what, could it be lil' old moi?! Yep so how excited I am to be doing this for Lu Braxton! I mean she totally is awesome so I'm honored she asked me:) So thank Ya LU:)

7 comments:

christina said...

You inspired me to pull out some of my old stickers and supplies, it was so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Oh wow girl see im so use to u not posting that much that i forget to check lol! You are so cool that u got to guest! Love lu! Love you too! ;) Come on its time for another post!!! ;)

Brown English Muffin said...

Check you OUT!!! LOL

jenniferp said...

update please.
how are you doing??
text me later!
i love you!
<3
jp. :)
your lil' sistah!

Lu said...

OK, what is up with you not posting? I can't talk. I have had lots on my mind. Love your pic on Scrap in Style you are too cute!

Nessa said...

adding you into my google reader :-)
xoxo