Sunday, September 06, 2009

OMFrickingG!!!!

Yipee!! I finally got signed back into my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh happy day.
Even thought I know no one really reads it but a few of my homies, but I just like
posting to it and adding my layouts. Our home computer crashed in June, so I lost alot of pics!! Was alil' sad since I hadn't printed out Christmas and the Christmas
programs pics from school so all of them are gone:( Plus some fall pics from last year as well. But I guess it's ok, now I'm on my brand new laptop I brought for my photography in like January!! it took some getting use to ,but I still need to learn how to add pics on this stupid thing!! Ok, so I've just woken up from a nap and it's almost 5pm. But I've been sick so I really need to go figure out what to have for dinner. Holla

3 comments:

Tanisha said...

Too funny, I do read your blog, lol!!
Tanisha~

luv2scrapmilestones said...

hey lady ...it has been a longggggggggggg time. Hope you and the kids are doing well. SMOOCHES and big HUG!!!!!

Lisa said...

Glad to see you are back! Hate to hear about the lost photos...breaks my heart! Good luck learning the new computer. I'm sure you will have it mastered in no time! {{{hugs}}}