Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost


Yep, tomorrow will be a week from Christmas! I'm not even done shopping! I have no idea what to get the kids. I'm basically done with the boys except maybe a couple more things ,but I still have lots of things to get for Miss Lady. So I've started my Photography classes and its just lesson one and I've learned alot of lens, apertures and other things. Still lots to go though and lots of reading,listening,studing and quizes;) Well DREAMGIRLS challenge #18 is up so come play along with us and check out all the DT's creations. http://dreamgirls.typepad.com/

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really love this! Your elements are totally cute and so is your tree!

Gina said...

Love that LO girl!!! Too cute!

TracyP said...

Girl I love Miss Thang's Pink Tree!!!! LOL
Hope your Holiday's were wonderful:)
xxx