Saturday, January 03, 2009

Merry Christams, Happy New Year ...

And all that good jazz! I was hoping to post some pics (which I need to re-size) and some more. But I've been shooting in RAW, so I need to get a new CF card reader, because my the one on my printer doesn't read that mode. I'm having so much fun taking my photography classes & I've done a couple more practice shoots. Plus, I've booked a wedding for Sept.! So I'm super excited!!!! My cousin is getting married and she had called me to ask me to make all the flowers for the wedding which I do;) and my brother was over her house and told her that I could take her pics as well! He told her ,I took good pictures and all about my new lens. So she checked out my myspace & liked what she saw. Which I'm happy because some of the pic were SOOC and hadn't been edited:) I will be making a myspace for my photography and I'll be start a website soon. So I'm hoping for a better year in 2009! Which I did make a couple of resoulations;) Well be sure to check out "Dreamgirls" as its time for a new challenge soon. And I'll be back later with pics
Hugs:)!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh girl congrats! Man you know more about ur camera then I do! Maybe you can teach me a thang or two lol! Happy new year!!