Tuesday, January 20, 2009

where the heck, have I been?


Hmm, just supa-duba busy!! I'm so dang glad the holidays are over with. I've been cleaning up after Tali, and now i'm in the process of re-doing my bedroom. I got a new set, it's so purrty a cherry wood sleigh bed. I've always wanted one of those. Still gotta go pick it up and I painted the walls Milk Chocolate" and my set is brown and a slateish blue. Can't wait to get it down, I really don't like painting. Plus got my new photography lessons and been trying to read and finish up those. Geesh, I still need to turn in my lesson 1 pics;) And also I'm the guest DT here this month: http://mysweetspuds.com/
This kits are awesome and Gina is very sweet and has great service. And don't forget to stop by dreamgirls and play along with this weeks challenge. The prize is a yummy kit for Lable Tulip:)

Obama Yaww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: