Friday, March 27, 2009
Yep, A older pic from last year, but I just feel that it signifies this blog post. My title is actualy from a new movie that is soon to be realeased called "The Soloist" which is a true story. It about a man,who was one of the few African Americans to be accecpted into Jillard, but he ended up getiing schiorenia and losting everything. Years later a journalist befriend him and is now telling his story! He's also a amazing! musican and Jaime Foxx is portraing him in the movie. So I'm def. going to own it;)
There are time when I feel like a soloist. I'm different and always have been. I march to the beat of my own drum, I def don't kiss azz or that shizz form no-one! I've always tried to stay true to myself and who I be, but I think along the way I've lost some of me. So as I've stated befor it's a newer and happier me this year:) Yep, I've already had people try to tear me down and put me done,but hey I've
learned to over look petty thing and stupid people. But there are things I've like to do more of this year:)
1. Take more photos! just of everything things,stuff & junk! Outside of doing my sessions.
2. Start wearing more Vintage clothes & wear my jewlery more!
3.More outside time & trips with the kids.
4. More vists to the nursing him to see my granny. I love me some Josephine!!!
5. More artjournaling and finishing up projects
6.Start back attending church reg.
7.Have more self confidence and be HAPPY with who I am
8. I still wanna lost weight lol
9. Uh, paint the boys room (don't really envole "me" but just something I need to get done) lol
10.Pray more & everyday!!
Ok, whewww! I got 10. So if ya have any ideas or suggestions Please, let a sista know:) I'm always open to ideas and CC. In other news.................
I HAVE A SECRET!!!! But at this moment I can't tell ya, so you'll have to stay tuned.
Have a Blessed Day & do something Creavtive!!! Love ya like a play cousin.