Monday, October 20, 2008

Humm...



So I'm on call today and I hope I don't have to go out. The weather is nice, so I guess it would be cool for kids to run away in. I feel the start of a migraine and I've been tired and not feeling great these past days. Plus Tali is sick and has a fever:( So I really don't wanna leave my baby. I know I'm a babies mommy & hate leaving my kids, esp. when they don't feel well. I did get a really cute layout done of Tali's shoes and its one of my faves now. And over the weekend got my challenge for Ally scraps done. I think it came out ok, but I'm just glad I got those Halloween pics scrapped! I think I tried to scrap them earlier this year or late last year. Plus, I still need to get alot of pics developed. I have some running around to do tomorrow so maybe I can get that done. Plus I got my really cute kit from Sweet Spuds! So I'm really wanting to tear into it! Ok, off to fold some laundry and watch Maury:)

2 comments:

Raechelle said...

your layouts are so cool! I love the colors you used for the Halloween one, such cute photos! And the shoe layout is so fun and creative!
Rae

Pamela said...

LOVE these LO's!!!! Awesome!

There was an error in this gadget