Saturday, November 10, 2007

Exhausted...



Ok, Fauve there's nothing to celebrate today girl:( I've been having a bad day, well I guess not to bad,I'm just moody I think. Just been having some weird emotions going on and people making me upset. But I guess I can't let that stuff bother me all the time. So what am I gonna do about it...Hmmmm? I'm gonna scrap people , yep take all my pinned up engery and make some scrapping pretties:) And if ya haven't checked out Chit Chat Challenge, please come join us! Awesome fun. And believe me it'll get your mojo going. I lub to think outside the box & do different things, but even some of these challenges are making me think lol And Wendy is so cool, we've gotten challenges 4-6 to work on, so thats what I'll be doing later on. Oh and maybe calling Jennifer P. she's so call another one of my SISers I've met. And if ya get a change come hang out at SIStv. So much lovin talent & awesome girls(guys) Come on all the cool kids are doing it lol. So here are my wk 1 &2 DT challenges for CCC.

Holla

3 comments:

Fauve Design said...

Awe that sucks girl!!Hope your feeling better soon :( I would send you my cupcakes to cheer you up,but i dont think they would still be yummo by the time they arrive at your place :)

Smoochies

Brown English Muffin said...

beautiful lo's

luv2scrapmilestones said...

WOOHO!!!! You are so cool!!!!!! I am so happy to have "met" you -- I love your energy. You make me smile.

Hugs
wendi