Monday, November 12, 2007

Its Raining, Its Pouring;)



...And although I'm sooo dang tired, I felt the need to create:) So Thank Ya, Stacey Fike (she totally Rawks da ATC,) I'm doing my 1st set for her Christmas swap at SIS. Wasn't to sure how they'd turn out but look'n quite:) Had some paint left over and made 2 extra cards just because. Maybe I'll RAK 'em.
I feel lots better after having a lil' talk with my "other Sista" Kristie. I swear me and her are separted choc. & vanilla twins lol. I just never like to talk about my probs. I know they say it makes ya feel better, but I've always been the listener hmmm... maybe I had too many friends with problems lol. But I did get some scrapping done saturday night (2) tried to do a 3rd, but I think after two my mojo is gone lol. So I'll share em and later on this wk a lil' peeky at my ATC ;) Oh, gotta shout out my girl Fauve, she is so sweet. So u Rawk girl!

Toodles

5 comments:

FauveDesign said...

So sweet,you have the cutest details :)

luv2scrapmilestones said...

love love the pages....both are so very yummy!!!!

jenniferp said...

*sigh* someday when i grow up i am going to scrap half as good as you!!!

love ya' girl...call me anytime!
xoxox

Trina said...

LOVE YOUR PAGES!!!

Vee said...

awesome pages!! :)